- Oral history
- MÄRZ 1968
Handel, Industrie, Dienstleistungen
Tannery (Nowotki Street)
Tannery. Established ca. 1927 by a Jewish partnership. Located at Nowotki Street (former Św. Barbary Street). It operated from three masonry buildi...
Lewi Henoch, Iron and Cement Store in Wieluń
Metal wares and building materials, founded in 1890.
Engine-powered grain mill "Amerykanka” (Rudzka Street)
Engine-powered grain mill "Amerykanka" located at Rudzka Street. Established in 1927 by a Jewish partnership. The mill was constructed as a three-s...
"Szwajcarka" grain engine-powered mill
Grain engine-powered mill "Szwajcarka" located at Joanny Żubr Street. Established in 1920 by a Polish-German partnership. Later belonged to Jewish ...
Engine-powered grain mill (Armii Czerwonej Street)
Engine-powered grain mill located at the current Armii Czerwonej Street. Established in 1926 by a Jewish partnership. The mill was constructed as a...
Grain engine-powered mill (30 Armii Czerwonej Street)
Grain engine-powered mill was constructed in 1906-1907 by the Dawid brothers. Located at the current 30 Armii Czerwonej Street. It operated in a th...