The cemetery, located in Kościelna Street, in the south-east part of the town, was established in the end of the 18th century. Gradually it expanded. In 1900 it occupied the surface of 0.0953 ha and was surrounded with a wooden fence. The cemetery home was built next to it in 1899. It was destroyed in 1939[1.1].

Print
Footnotes
  • [1.1] Mariusz Wołos, Cmentarze żydowskie w województwie pomorskim w latach 1920-1939, [in:] Gminy Wyznaniowe Żydowskie w województwie pomorskim w okresie międzywojennym (1920-1939). Collection of studies edited by Jan Sziling, Toruń 1995, p. 224.