Founded in 1817 on a small hill over the Brda valley, it was surrounded by a brick wall with an iron entrance gate. In the Interwar period it occupied an area of 0.3530 ha. The road to the cemetery had 0.0784 ha. The last funeral ceremony was performed there on November 6th, 1933. Henry Cohn was the deceased. The cemetery was partially destroyed during the war and devastated completely after the war. Nowadays it is a neglected area. There are 23-30 gravestones preserved. In 2007 the students of Primary School no.2 in Koronowo volunteered to take care of the cemetery and the territory was then tidied for the first time.

Print