The Jewish cemetery in Czemierniki was established in 1703. During WWII it was devastated by the Germans.

Only 5 tombstone have been preserved on the overall area of 0.2 hectares.

In 2000 on the premises of the Jewish cemetery the memorial was erected with a plaque with the following inscription: “In this place in the years 1703 – 1941 there used to be a Jewish cemetery. In order to commemorate this last resting place the plaque was presented in the year 2000”.

 

Print