The Jewish cemetery in Uniejów lies in the forest outside the town’s borders, about 150 meters from the road to Dąbie. It was formed in the 19th century. The last recorded burial took place in 1939. During the Second World War the Germans completely destroyed the cemetery.
Over the area of 0.5 ha of land not one gravestone was left. Only a memorial plate testifies that a cemetery used to exist here. Fragments of gravestones can be found all over the forest.