In 1938 the Jewish community in Bodzanów established a new cemetery situated in the vicinity of the nearby village of Chodkowo. During World War Two thirteen Polish men, murdered in the execution carried out by the Nazis on September 18, 1942 were buried in the necropolis. Their bodies were exhumed in the spring of 1945. The cemetery is located by a field path, next to a mobile network transmitter. No tombstones have been preserved in this area overgrown with bushes and cluttered with trash. 

Print