69 Kościuszki street, 16-400 Suwałki

Copy of the minutes of a meeting of the Jewish religious community in Filipów that took place on 28 July 1927. The purpose of the meeting was to elect municipal representatives  who were supposed to request to enter in the land registers the properties of the Filipów community and the Bakałarzewo and Przerośl times that belonged to it. These included- a synagogue with its yard, a school at Garbarska street, a wooden bath house at Baraki street, a yard at Oleandry street, and the land of the former cemetery that was located outside Filipów.

The document from 30 September 1927 contains the summary of the application of the Jewish community concerning the mortgage regulation of the above-mentioned properties and the decision of the Land Register Division in Suwałki by virtue of which the Mortgage Writer was delegated to settle the matter.

Print