Di Tsayt (Yiddish: "The Time") was an independent social weekly published with interrruptions in the years 1927–1928 and in 1938. It was also distributed outside Częstochowa, in Radomsko, Włoszczowa and other towns which submitted local information to be included in the paper. Thanks to its financial stability, the magazine was published on a regular basis, each edition having ca. 1,000 copies. Its offices in Częstochowa were located at 7 Senatorska Street[1.1].

Print
Footnotes