Jewish Cemetery in Dąbie (18 Leśna Street)
Jewish Cemetery in Dąbie was established in 1811. The last known burial took place here in 1939. The Germans completely destroyed the place during the Second World War. Tombstones from the cemetery were used to harden the roads and to construct buildings. The funeral home, which was situated at the cemetery, was pulled down in 1945. No tombstone has survived at the area of 0.7 hectares. Two recovered tombstones can be found at the museum in Konin.

Print