A settlement in Dąbie was mentioned as early as in 1232. It was owned by the female Norbertine Monastery from Strzelno. Dąbie was located on the Magdeburg Law in 1423. The town was a royal property at that time. First Jews started to settle here in 1792. Dąbie found itself in the Prussian partition in 1793, then it constituted a part of the Duchy of Warsaw in 1807 and was eventually incorporated into the Kingdom of Poland in 1815. A battle between the insurgents taking part in the January Uprising and the Russian troops took place near Dąbie in 1964. The town was again within the borders of Poland during the interwar period.
The Administrator has made all possible efforts to present the content accuratly and up-to-date in a way that does not infringe upon the rights of third parties, including copyrights, but cannot guarantee it. Therefore erroneous information on the website may not be the basis for claims. If you have any questions, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com