|Province:||Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship / Pomeranian Voivodeship (before 1939)|
|County:||Golub-Dobrzyń / Wąbrzeźno (before 1939)|
|Community:||Golub-Dobrzyń / Golub (before 1939)|
|Other names:||Golub [official language]; Golub [English]; Gollub / Голюб-Добжинь [German / Russian]; דובז'ין על נהר דריוצה [Hebrew]|
|GPS:||53.1103° N / 19.0539° E, 53°6'37" N / 19°3'13" E|
Golub-Dobrzyń – is a town in central Poland, located on both sides of the Drwęca River. Situated in the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship. Golub-Dobrzyń initially consisted of two separate towns: Golub located north of the Drwęca in Chełmno Land and Dobrzyń located south of the Drwęca in the Dobrzyń Land. The two cities were united May 5, 1951.