The old Jewish cemetery "Kever Israel" was established in the second half of the 18th century, this was the only Jewish cemetery in the area that also served Jews from Zambrow and Wysokie Mazowieckie. The cemetery is located on a small hill, about 200-300 m from the path Wysokie Mazowieckie-Zambrów and 40 meters from the road leading to Jabłonka Kościelna. In 1858, the cemetery was filled. Today, the cemetery is arable land.

Print