In Castle Museum in Łańcut Władysław Balicki organised a permanent exhibition of Judaica collection and equipment from synagogue which after the end of World War II was held by private collectors. Among others, a valuable book collection, a few Talmud scrolls and preacher’s books printed in 1794.

On the 10th October 2008 the well-known synagogue in Łańcut was officially handed over to Union of Jewish Religious Communities in Poland.

Print