Textile factory at 25 18 Stycznia Street (formerly 6 Sierpnia Street). This plot has housed small textile plants for a very long time. In the interwar period, the weaving mill located here belonged to Boruch Blankiet. It was located in two buildings: a one-storey masonry building with a lean-to roof covered with roofing felt and a three-storey masonry building with a lean-to roof covered with roofing felt. In the interwar period the plant was powered by electricity. The plant employed about 50 workers in a two-shift system. The plant manufactured cotton cloth. In 1945, the textile plant was nationalised. It currently belongs to "Ozorkowskie Zakłady Przemysłu Baweł­nianego Fresco," a cotton manufacturer.

The entry was written on the basis of the text Katalog zabytków budownictwa przemysłowego w Polsce, issued since 1958, on the permission of the Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology of the Polish Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved. 

 

Print