Organizations and social institutions
The “Beth Hamidrasch” Association
The “Beth Hamidrasch” Association (L. Bärwald, about 15,000 marks).
The Guild of Tailors
The Guild of Tailors- extant since the 18th century, formally registered in 1835. Consisted of 18 members.
Chewra Bne’ Britt
The “Chewra Bne’ Britt” Fraternity- lead from 1887 by M. Biedermann, owned about 1,200 marks.
The “Chewra Kadisz” Fraternity- which had actually been around since the beginning of the 19th century, lead from 1835 by D. Itzig, who was then su...
The Association of Women
The Association of Women (lead from 1864 by H. Pinn, owned about 7,500 marks).
The Association for Care of the Sick
The Association for Care of the Sick- from 1891, the Jewish Association for Support of the Sick. From October 1846 the Association was lead by B. H...
The Association of Jewish History and Literature
The Association of Jewish History and Literature- lead by Dr. Perlitz since 1900.