The old Jewish cemetery in Nidzica was established in the first half of the 19th century. The last recorded burial took place here towards the end of 1930s. During World War II, the Germans destroyed the Jewish cemetery. In its area, comprising 0.1 ha, there are still several tombstones today, the oldest of which dates from 1870. The matzevot are made of sandstone and have visible ornaments and inscriptions in Hebrew and German.

Print