Pabianice synagogue was built in 1847 r. It was rebuilt 33 years later. The building was bricked because the authorities did not allow for the construction of a wooden one. It was located in the street known to this day as Bóźniczna in the Old Town. It was a classical building with the outside walls divided with pilasters with niches, and the top of the front wall being triangular. It was demolished by the Germans during the World War II.

The only sign of its existence today is the plaque[1.1].

  • [1.1] [accessed 1.12.2008].