The religious community in Szczecin had its own religious school which was located at 3 Friedrich-Karl Street (today Piłsudskiego Street) [[refr: | FR Barran, Städte-Atlas Pommern, Leer, 1993, p 114th]]. The school focused particularly on the development of education, which was reflected in the number of children attending the school - 275 Jewish children studied there in 1860. Jewish school, which was officially recognised by the state, was in operation as early as 1825.

Print