The Craftsmen's Synagogue was established in 1934. It is a two-storey building with a square ground plan, covered with a gable roof. The walls are covered with boards. The building features virtually no ornamentation. The synagogue was located inside the ghetto. In the autumn of 1941, it hosted the celebrations of the Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur holidays. After 1991, the building was returned to the Jewish community in Telšiai and later sold. Today, the former synagogue serves as a store with household appliances.

 

Print