|Province:||Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw Voivodeship (before 1939)|
|County:||Ostrów Mazowiecka / Ostrów Mazowiecka (before 1939)|
|Community:||Małkinia Górna / Orło (before 1939)|
|Other names:||Treblinka [official language]; Treblinka [English]; Treblinka / Треблинка [German / Russian]; טרעבלינקע [Yiddish]; טרבלינקה [Hebrew]|
|GPS:||52.6311° N / 22.0531° E, 52°37'51" N / 22°3'11" E|
Treblinka – was an extermination camp, built and operated by Nazi Germany in occupied Poland during World War II. It was located in a forest north-east of Warsaw, 4 kilometres south of the Treblinka train station in what is now the Masovian Voivodeship.