The facility was established in 1892 as a preparatory school. It gradually developed and, in 1922, it was transformed into a seven-grade high school.
In 1926, it had seven grades and was humanities oriented. The language of instruction was Polish. It had partial, conditional accreditation as a state high school. At the time, it comprised eight “departments” (classes) with a total of 109 pupils. The school principal was Helena Halpern (b. 1868). It was located at 3 Nowolipie Street. The school probably ceased to operate at the end of the 1920s or the beginning of the 1930s, as there is no information regarding the facility from later periods.
In 1926, the school staff (and the subjects they taught) included:
- Blith-Malinowska Felicja (b. 1894) – Natural Sciences;
- Centnerszwer Maksymilian (b. 1889) – Singing;
- Centnerszwer Romana (b. 1893) – Handicrafts;
- Cyge Alfred (b. 1880) – Mathematics;
- Gestern Róża (b. 1900) – Gymnastics;
- Halberstadt Balbina (b. 1899) – Polish Language;
- Halpern Teodor (b. 1890) – Latin;
- Haltrecht Anna (b. 1900) – Handicrafts;
- Holc Maria (b. 1895) – History;
- Hufnagel-Wasserman, Dr – school doctor;
- Kirszbraun Edward (b. 1897) – Latin;
- Palewska Guta (b. 1899) – Mathematics;
- Poznańska Róża (b. 1897) – Polish Language;
- Poznański Stefan (b. 1897) – Physics, Chemistry;
- Rozowa Gerda (b. 1890) – German Language;
- Rzechte-Bronowska Edwarda (b. 1897);
- Sunderland Czesława (b. 1887) – Drawing (also known as Celina Sunderland, the muse of poet Bolesław Leśmian);
- Weinberger Cecylia (b. 1880) – Geography;
- Weinryb Bronisława (b. 1895) – History, Judaic Studies;
- Wolpe Felicia (b. 1896) – Polish Language, History, Judaic Studies.
- Spis nauczycieli szkół wyższych, średnich, zawodowych, seminariów nauczycielskich oraz wykaz zakładów naukowych, Warsaw–Lviv 1926, p. 266.