Jewish cemetery in Wieluń (17 Kijak Street) was founded around 1850. The last recorded burial took place in 1940. During the World War II, it was demolished by the Nazis. Macevas were used in road construction and in the construction of a swimming pool.
Initially the cemetery occupied 1.3 ha. None of the gravestones have survived to this day.
In the 1980s cleaning works were conducted. A monument with a plaque was erected in memory of those murdered by the Germans during World War II.