The Jewish cemetery in Biecz (Tysiąclecia Street) – was founded in the mid 19th century. It is located on the outskirts of the town, near the Grabina woods. During World War Two the Germans destroyed the cemetery. Gravestones were used to harden the surface in the town. In the years between 1941 and 1942, Nazis would shoot Jews there and bury them in a mass grave.
About 20 sandstone matzevot have been preserved in the area of 0.2 ha. Inscriptions in Hebrew and Polish are still there. The cemetery is surrounded with a wire fence. The cemetery has also a burial plot with the graves of Jewish soldiers who perished during World War One.
On the mass graves of the Jews shot during World War Two (years 1941-1942), a memorial was built with an inscription in Polish and Hebrew: "In memory of the Jews of Biecz and the neighboring areas, murdered by the Nazi criminals in the camps, ghetto and forests in the years 1939-1945. The memorial was renovated in 1966 with the funds of the Joint Committee"
